Cavagna Group UK Ltd (hereafter referred to as The Company) is committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy and personal information. Information will be held only for legitimate and lawful business processes in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) compliance. GDPR ensures and enforces your right to have your privacy respected and your data protected. It also enables you to have easier access to the personal information that organisations hold about you to ensure that it is accurate and processed lawfully and fairly. The Company acts as both a data controller and data processer.
How we receive your data
The Company receives your data either directly from you (the data subject) or from your chosen representative. Data is received either manually or electronically.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or to make a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Third Party Links
You may find links to websites of third party organisations on our website. These organisations should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of these third party organisations.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you and fulfil legal obligations. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services or to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors. We will not under any circumstances share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Storing Your Personal Data
How long is data held for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as data controller. The Company reviews and updates retention periods periodically.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information within the wider global Cavagna organisation. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our businesses to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Access To Information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive the data that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.